Pages

4.23.2013

Cafe Smile



Today I went to a local cafe with a special friend and she told me about this great idea called the smile project.
Another friend came up with the project as a tool to help her cope with depression. The mission is simple. Take photos of the things that make you smile & document them online. The benefits are exponential. Daily smiles can be anything and everything, whatever strikes your spirit, inspires or uplifts. Then when you're experiencing a darker day, you can look up your images online & remember there is always something to appreciate & smile about. I took my first photo of the brilliant hot chocolate we enjoyed today. It was so beautiful, it almost seemed a shame to drink it. I'm really looking forward to sharing more smiles.





No comments:

Post a Comment